The Busch Garden’s Mardi Gras Event 2021 takes place on weekends and select dates from Jan. 16 – Feb. 16. It will feature live music, street performers, and open-air entertainment. Reservations are required for entry to the park due to limited capacity and can be made at BuschGardensTampa.com.
Busch Garden’s Mardi Gras Event 2021
This year join the fun every weekend to celebrate safely with an expanded Mardi Gras event! There will be more weekends this year and will include “Fat Tuesday” with open-air festivities and French-Quarter flair. Last year’s Mardi Gras celebrations at the theme parks were interrupted by mid-March shutdowns in reaction to the coronavirus pandemic.
Busch Garden’s Mardi Gras 2021 will feature physically-distant live street entertainers who will stroll the park periodically as well as throw beads to park visitors. Live musicians will also play festive tunes during the celebration.
Classic Cajun Cuisine
- Canal Street Distilled Tastings: Select Bourbon and Tequila Offerings
- Hurricanes: Traditional Hurricane, Purple Passion, Green Fairy Margarita, and Gold Coin Mojito
- Big Easy Taps: Select Draft Beers
- Specialty Coffees & Hot Cocoa: Cinnamon Spiked Dark Roast Coffee, Bourbon & Cream Coffee, Cayenne Spiked Hot Chocolate, and New Orleans-style Cameleon Cold Brew
- Mardi Gras Cupcakes (2 or 4 Packs): Hurricane Sugar Frost, Deviled Chocolate Frost, Bananas Foster, and Caramel Bourbon
- Traditional Powdered Sugar
- Bourbon Caramel
- Rum-glazed Bananas Foster
- Shrimp & Grits: Creole-style Shrimp and Stone Ground Grits
- Jambalaya: Made with Chicken and Andouille Sausage
- Impossible Jambalaya: Made with Okra and Mushroom Dirty Rice
- Spiced & Smoked Pork Shoulder: Served with Bourbon BBQ, Red Beans, and Dirty Rice
Esplanade Street Bites
- Shrimp Po-Boy: Made with Crispy Shrimp, Tabasco Pepper Remoulade, Crisp Lettuce, and Pickles
- Pork Po’Boy: Made with Bourbon BBQ Smoked Pork, Crisp Lettuce, and Pickles
- Chicken Po’Boy: Made with Ghost Pepper Glazed Hot Chicken, Celery Remoulade, Crisp Lettuce, and Pickles
- Braised Brisket Po’Boy
- All Po’Boys are served with Zapps New Orleans-style Voodoo Chips
- Bananas Foster Waffle Cone: Kahlua Ice Cream, White Chocolate, Chocolate Chips, Whipped Topping, and Sprinkles
- Bourbon Salted Caramel Waffle Cone: Baileys Salted Caramel Ice Cream, Bourbon Caramel, Whipped Topping, and Sprinkles
- French Quarter Thrill Shake
- Mardi Gras Sprinkled Sugar Cookie
- Crawfish Etouffee: Spicy Cajun-style Stew with Crawfish and Vegetables
- Gumbo: Made with Chicken and Andouille Sausage
- Braised Brisket
Mardi Gras at Busch Gardens Tampa is included with regular park admission. Buy your Busch Garden tickets now and make your reservations now and get ready to party New Orleans style!